How to cook tasty and delicious butter chicken?
You may have tasted Butter Chicken in many Indian restaurants in Melbourne. And we are sure the taste must have left you spellbound. Well, if you loved the dish and are willing to try it out at home then we have a solution.
We have got for you the recipe of butter chicken highly popular in every Indian restaurant in Melbourne. Just check it out and get ready with your cooking skills.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 onion (minced)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 and half pounds boneless chicken breast (skinless, cut into bite-sized chunks)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp tandoori masala
- Take the oven and preheat it to 375 degrees F that is 190 degrees C.
- Take some butter and melt it in a skillet over low heat. Mix the onion and garlic, cook slowly till the onion turns dark brown.
- Now melt the left out butter in a saucepan over low flame and heat with the can tomato sauce, heavy cream, cayenne pepper, salt and garam masala. Bring the flame to simmer, reduce the heat to medium-low; and cover. Simmer it for another 30 minutes and keep stirring occasionally. Now mix in the caramelized onions.
- As the sauce is simmering, pitch the cubed chicken breast with good quality vegetable oil till it gets coated. Next you have to season it with tandoori masala and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven till it loses its pink shade in the center. Add the chicken to the sauce and now simmer for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
This taste will surely remind you of the Indian restaurant in Melbourne and you will be showered with many compliments. Happy Cooking!