Delight your taste buds with delicious white chocolate mousse and passion fruit!
Indian cuisine stands incomplete without a mouth-watering dessert. If you want to get the taste of the best Indian restaurant in Melbourne, then today we have got for you the recipe for white chocolate mousse and passion fruit.
It is one dessert that tops the menu list in every Indian restaurant in Melbourne. So here check out the recipe and try it at home.
180g white chocolate, chopped, 1 and half cup Bulla thickened cream, 3 eggs, ¼ cup caster sugar and 2 passion fruit, whipped cream and passion fruit pulp.
- Grease a loaf pan. Line the base and sides of it with baking paper. Place the white chocolate in a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Cook it on medium (50%) for around 2 to 3 minutes; keep stirring with a metal spoon while it is cooked halfway. Keep it aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Take an electric mixer, and beat the cream for 2 to 3 minutes till it gets soft.
- Add the egg yolks and half cream to the chocolate. Stir till it gets combined. Fold in the remaining cream. Wash and get dried the beaters and bowl.
- Beat the eggs in the electric mixer. Add sugar to it and beat it till it gets glossy. Fold the egg white mixture half into the chocolate. Now fold in the left egg white mixture. Fold in the passion fruit pulp. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. Cover the top with plastic wrap, and then with a foil. Freeze it for a night.
- Turn the mousse onto a large plate and cut it into slices. Garnish with whipped cream and passion fruit pulp.
Try out this recipe and get the taste of Indian restaurants in Melbourne!